2013 or 2014?

Tortuga_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Please no posts, just a vote yeah?

I was just noticing how the forum was gaining new members with startling pace since the new machines were on sale.

So which one do you ride, geezers?

P.S a 'Geezer' is a man, not an old fart like American films seem to think. :(
 
^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
Well!...SOME people can't follow the rules!!!

Tortuga_imp said:
Please no posts, just a vote yeah?

I was just noticing how the forum was gaining new members with startling pace since the new machines were on sale.

So which one do you ride, geezers?

P.S a 'Geezer' is a man, not an old fart like American films seem to think. :(


(Oh cuss!) :D
 
Thread starter
Damfino_imp said:
^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
Well!...SOME people can't follow the rules!!!

Tortuga_imp said:
Please no posts, just a vote yeah?

I was just noticing how the forum was gaining new members with startling pace since the new machines were on sale.

So which one do you ride, geezers?

P.S a 'Geezer' is a man, not an old fart like American films seem to think. :(


(Oh cuss!) :D


(Oh cuss!) :D

Lol, it wasn't a hard 'n' fast rule. Just wanted it to stay on topic and not degenerate into another argument about the relative merits of ABS, 6 gears etc.

Feel free to add a comment.
 
Well to avoid arguments, we should just discus oil :angel:
 
Dammit Tortuga, I wanted to comment on the over 2:1 ratio of non-ABS '13's vs. ABS '13's. But I will respect your request and not point it out.
 
ncgeezer_imp said:
Sorry if I offended your sensibilities. I'm a technological lifetime. How does one respond without posting?
It's all good geezer, I hope you know I was only yanking your chain! :D
 
I thought 'geezer' was Red Mist saying 'Geezer ride on yer bike cowboy'.
 
Whoops! And the 2011 please.
 
Back
Top