2013 for sale in Janesville Wi

Well, I'll be go to heck. That is the same serial number of my old bike.
Perhaps modmaster traded it on a triumph,,,,,,
 
He has been selling stuff off lately, but I don't remember him answering several people who asked if he was getting rid of it, but maybe I missed his answer.
 
Yes I saw he was selling stuff off.

off topic I put 74 miles on the 64 Super Hawk today

(where is the little smile guy thingie)
 
Ole_imp said:
Yes I saw he was selling stuff off.

off topic I put 74 miles on the 64 Super Hawk today

(where is the little smile guy thingie)
Buy your bike back!

Also off-topic: Did you hear motorcycle horns at your house on 8/6? If so, it was me. If not, it was still me.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Ole_imp said:
Yes I saw he was selling stuff off.

off topic I put 74 miles on the 64 Super Hawk today

(where is the little smile guy thingie)
Buy your bike back!

Also off-topic: Did you hear motorcycle horns at your house on 8/6? If so, it was me. If not, it was still me.
I did not. Maybe I wasn't home?

Word on the street is modmaster traded my old bike in on a "Triumph street twin"
 
Back
Top