Feb 3, 2020 #21 C Charlie Bravo_imp Road warrior The seat on my Kawi Nomad 1500 was a purple cuss to get off.
Feb 3, 2020 #22 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior ... ah, you said "cuss" not "curse". (Purple Curse Flower)
Feb 3, 2020 #24 Lord Popgun Road warrior Anti-curse softwear? I’m gonna see if it works. Here are the 7 dirty words you can’t say on TV— or here. Ok, I chickened out. Don’t wanna end up in band camp if it doesn’t work.
Anti-curse softwear? I’m gonna see if it works. Here are the 7 dirty words you can’t say on TV— or here. Ok, I chickened out. Don’t wanna end up in band camp if it doesn’t work.
Feb 3, 2020 #25 the Ferret Road warrior You mean banned camp? Lol There are some that would get thru that Cormanus and I would still have to clean up. But the really bads ones, the software catches and substitutes "cuss" for the word.
You mean banned camp? Lol There are some that would get thru that Cormanus and I would still have to clean up. But the really bads ones, the software catches and substitutes "cuss" for the word.
Feb 3, 2020 #26 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior The ferret_imp said: GO...I think he was nailed by the forum anti-curse softwear. Click to expand... Pretty cool softswear.
The ferret_imp said: GO...I think he was nailed by the forum anti-curse softwear. Click to expand... Pretty cool softswear.
Feb 4, 2020 #29 C Charlie Bravo_imp Road warrior GoldOxide_imp said: ... ah, you said "cuss" not "curse". (Purple Curse Flower) Click to expand... Actually, the powers-that-be changed "b!tch", with the i in place, to cuss. I like that flower, tho.
GoldOxide_imp said: ... ah, you said "cuss" not "curse". (Purple Curse Flower) Click to expand... Actually, the powers-that-be changed "b!tch", with the i in place, to cuss. I like that flower, tho.