2013 CB1100 for sale in massachusettes

curlyjoe

Road warrior
Thread starter
It has a corbin seat and Wyvern 4 into 4 exhaust.

fb2c2f00d623a1786dfcd08e91e967a6.jpg



Greater Boston Motorsports link

$8390 w/ 4139 miles on the clock.
 
Think that was forum member M3-SRT8. Only member I recall springing for the Wyverns and he lived in Massachusets.
 
Fork brace too and chrome meter covers.

I didn't see the vin listed in our list.
 
if it's him he joined in May 2013 coming over from the original CB1100 thread on the ADV forum (before the bike was released). Last visit was 8/29/2015. Not real active, only had 42 posts in that time, almost all about the 4 into 4 system which he finally got, but according to the thread he thinks he got the wrong kit (one for a dlx/ex and not his 2013 std). That was on 8/9, his last post, and he quit visiting the forum on 8/29.

Wyvern 4-4 Exhaust On The Way...
 
M3-SRT8's bike has ABS. The bike in the pic above does not.
 
They do look good, don't they? :)
 
Thread starter
The Wyverns look great! The bike seems to be in pristine condition too.

$2100 for the wyverns is a lot of money though and I'd have to get rid of the centerstand too.

The sales guy tried to talk me into a trade but my bike has ABS so that's a no go for me.
 
curlyjoe_imp said:
The Wyverns look great! The bike seems to be in pristine condition too.

$2100 for the wyverns is a lot of money though and I'd have to get rid of the centerstand too.

The sales guy tried to talk me into a trade but my bike has ABS so that's a no go for me.
Did he know what the mods were worth ?
 
I wonder if they would sell just the pipes for cash + trade for a stock exhaust. Aftermarket stuff doesn't typically add much to selling price in the end, so it's probably not the worst deal for them.
 
kmoney_imp said:
I wonder if they would sell just the pipes for cash + trade for a stock exhaust. Aftermarket stuff doesn't typically add much to selling price in the end, so it's probably not the worst deal for them.
I would give that a try, but I don't really want to lose my center stand or have to polish headers. They sure do look cool though.
redbirds_imp said:
Lovely bike that. Wish I could talk Sparky into trading her V-strom for another CB.
Go for it ! I'll bring it down to you in October.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
M3-SRT8's bike has ABS. The bike in the pic above does not.

Wow two guys in Mass with Wyvern 4 into 4 pipes. wHat are the chances and wonder where M3 has been for the last 7 months?
 
Thread starter
Chapomis_imp said:
curlyjoe_imp said:
The Wyverns look great! The bike seems to be in pristine condition too.

$2100 for the wyverns is a lot of money though and I'd have to get rid of the centerstand too.

The sales guy tried to talk me into a trade but my bike has ABS so that's a no go for me.
Did he know what the mods were worth ?
He didn't but whomever set the price on the bike did I think. They have another CB '13 at a different shop (same owner) and that one is $6300 (no farkles).

kmoney_imp said:
I wonder if they would sell just the pipes for cash + trade for a stock exhaust. Aftermarket stuff doesn't typically add much to selling price in the end, so it's probably not the worst deal for them.
I may talk to them about that. Life without a center stand would be difficult though.

They look like chromed steel. They looked beautiful in person. :)
 
The Wyvern exhaust definitely sets that CB1100 apart from the crowd. However, I don't particularly care for the angled bend towards the end of the bottom muffler. If I was determined to go with a 4 into 4 exhaust I'd probably opt for the Pipemasters system.

To my eye, even better would be an option that looks like this OEM unit that came on the Honda CB400 Four (NC36):
03862446ae65585228ccf344b1becbb6.jpg


(I still prefer the 4 into 1 exhaust that came on the 75-77 CB400F above all.)
 
I agree about that bend Guth. Something was bothering my eye and that's what it was.

Just watched the video on the pipemasters:
 
Back
Top