It has a corbin seat and Wyvern 4 into 4 exhaust.
Greater Boston Motorsports link
$8390 w/ 4139 miles on the clock.
Greater Boston Motorsports link
$8390 w/ 4139 miles on the clock.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Did he know what the mods were worth ?curlyjoe_imp said:The Wyverns look great! The bike seems to be in pristine condition too.
$2100 for the wyverns is a lot of money though and I'd have to get rid of the centerstand too.
The sales guy tried to talk me into a trade but my bike has ABS so that's a no go for me.
I would give that a try, but I don't really want to lose my center stand or have to polish headers. They sure do look cool though.kmoney_imp said:I wonder if they would sell just the pipes for cash + trade for a stock exhaust. Aftermarket stuff doesn't typically add much to selling price in the end, so it's probably not the worst deal for them.
Go for it ! I'll bring it down to you in October.redbirds_imp said:Lovely bike that. Wish I could talk Sparky into trading her V-strom for another CB.
Lord Popgun_imp said:M3-SRT8's bike has ABS. The bike in the pic above does not.
He didn't but whomever set the price on the bike did I think. They have another CB '13 at a different shop (same owner) and that one is $6300 (no farkles).Chapomis_imp said:Did he know what the mods were worth ?curlyjoe_imp said:The Wyverns look great! The bike seems to be in pristine condition too.
$2100 for the wyverns is a lot of money though and I'd have to get rid of the centerstand too.
The sales guy tried to talk me into a trade but my bike has ABS so that's a no go for me.
I may talk to them about that. Life without a center stand would be difficult though.kmoney_imp said:I wonder if they would sell just the pipes for cash + trade for a stock exhaust. Aftermarket stuff doesn't typically add much to selling price in the end, so it's probably not the worst deal for them.
