SeaFlea_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Greetings All, I'm thinking about a Kaoko throttle friction-lock for my bike. I had one on a Suzi Wee-Strom and thought it worked fine. Kaoko's website doesn't list a CB1100 yet so they have advised this: is the handlebar I.D. 17mm or 19mm? I know the O.D. is 7/8" which is a smige more than 22mm. I'm inclined to believe 19mm.
Has anyone taken this measurement before? I thought I would ask before I removed the bar end and measured myself.
I must say, just have about 500mi on my new bike and I think its the best riding bike I've ever owned. I really love this bike.
Thx to all for your time.
Good Rides! SeaFlea.
Has anyone taken this measurement before? I thought I would ask before I removed the bar end and measured myself.
I must say, just have about 500mi on my new bike and I think its the best riding bike I've ever owned. I really love this bike.
Thx to all for your time.
Good Rides! SeaFlea.
