2 SISTERS - welcome & goodbye

peterbaron

Road warrior
Thread starter
It was suppose to be a long story but due to motorcycle riding season, I make it short:
I am retiring my 2013 CB1100 ABS/5-speed, VIN 0041 with 53K which gave me an excellent and trouble free ride ever..and regret to say that she is now for sale :s
and
I already bought (not from Forum member) a used 2014 CB1100 ABS/6-speed, VIN 0049 with 17K:D that already went through its accessories transformation from her older, 2013 sister, including white 17L tank from Takashi...and was successfully tested for almost 1000 km.
Said that, do not want to waste any more time writing...lol...'cuz my new babe is idling and waiting outside for me...just one more word, the 2014/6 speed is a way more awesome bike than my previous , 2013/5 speed.
Here are the pics, you always wanted:

2013 naked/accessories already removed

63c5d3b997d4015148574b05d814bbb5.jpg

b0f18da870d2a48e34b05778ebf51008.jpg


2014 before transformation with a blue tank

617b26e97e89141f30e3fb70e117fd9d.jpg

767d54f04ca67fedc7eeb8d79ac5d9a0.jpg


Two sisters 2013 & 2014 beside each other

f5e121809090c14fab7f8fbff4142544.jpg


2014 after accessories transformation and 17L white tank

72e23270331411746d0052087eb54fa1.jpg

5969d23f8288234b323605b536b8767d.jpg

16098f93e06df9bd79052592ab32c663.jpg

07a0c42bbbf63c5da7a3ee9a2ee72edd.jpg

634f3aa5aa5b74d4dad781495dfe3ccb.jpg

c7e6384cf1e0afbe4e835291c31b783b.jpg


George, please add my 2014 to the Registry, on top of 2013 one

:thanks:

pb
 
Congratulations, Peter. The 2013 was barely run in at 53,000 kms. I've added the new one to the registry. Could you let me know when the 2013 sells?
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Congratulations, Peter. The 2013 was barely run in at 53,000 kms. I've added the new one to the registry. Could you let me know when the 2013 sells?
Yes sir, I will

pb
 
Congrats PB. upgrade eh?

Man, that Spencer Blue is a pretty thing.
 
Fixed the pics for you pb.
 
Thread starter
bigsheep_imp said:
I bet that spencer blue is Gumby's old one.
You lost your bet. Gumby's VIN 0068 and I already sat on it in January 2018 and did not want to buy it
This bike did not belong to the Forum member

pb
 
Peter private message me your best price for the white one for a friend of a forum member. I mentioned it to a buddy of mine who rides a 750 nighthawk last night. We switched bikes for a couple Km and he seems interested. He's based in Hamilton also.

Sheep.
 
Thread starter
bigsheep_imp said:
Peter private message me your best price for the white one for a friend of a forum member. I mentioned it to a buddy of mine who rides a 750 nighthawk last night. We switched bikes for a couple Km and he seems interested. He's based in Hamilton also.

Sheep.
pm sent

pb
 
Back
Top