Mar 19, 2014 #1 E enzo_imp Running like a top Thread starter Went for a ride with young George today, CB1100, They are as rear as hens teeth around here.
Mar 19, 2014 #2 the Ferret Road warrior Love the panoramic quality in those pics, especially the first one.
Mar 19, 2014 #3 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior "Where the bloody hell" were you? Cheers Don't answer that question. Found Cormanus' post. Cheers again.
"Where the bloody hell" were you? Cheers Don't answer that question. Found Cormanus' post. Cheers again.
Mar 19, 2014 #4 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Pterodactyl_imp said: "Where the bloody hell" were you? Cheers Don't answer that question. Found Cormanus' post. Cheers again. Click to expand... I will anyway. The photos were taken at the end of the road at Wyaralong Dam. Here, https://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&ll...12&iwloc=A Cheers
Pterodactyl_imp said: "Where the bloody hell" were you? Cheers Don't answer that question. Found Cormanus' post. Cheers again. Click to expand... I will anyway. The photos were taken at the end of the road at Wyaralong Dam. Here, https://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&ll...12&iwloc=A Cheers
Apr 3, 2014 #5 K kaamil20_imp First service completed These 2 photos are looking very nice. I like these bikes for riding.