1k miles in 9 days...Celebrate with a night shoot! Austin, TX

Eonzhiglo_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
d7067b502771c99f0d7861282d1897a3.jpg


Got my CB less than a month ago and put over 1k miles in 9 days of owning it. I decided to celebrate with a retro-ish night shoot! Night shooting presents its own problems, but I like how this one came out! If ya'll like it, I'll make another mock Honda ad for it.
 
Thread starter
memphismike_imp said:
Beautiful. I need to bust out my strobes and shoot my CB like that!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My setup is a Panasonic GH4 with a set of Voigtlander lenses. These lenses are insane. The F stop is 0.95f. This shot was taken with available lighting, nothing else! They can see in the dark sometimes haha!
 
That's insane!! I have a FUJI XE-2 with a 56mm f/1.2 Lens. Talk about shallow DOF!! That looks great!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
memphismike_imp said:
That's insane!! I have a FUJI XE-2 with a 56mm f/1.2 Lens. Talk about shallow DOF!! That looks great!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Yeah, Voigtlander makes a 10.5mm, 17.5mm, 25mm, and 42.5mm all at 0.95f. I own all of them but the 10.5mm (it should be noted that the reason for the strange .5mm is because of the crop factor on the GH4. It's a 2x crop factor, so those lenses to FF would look more like 21mm, 35mm 50mm, and 85mm, but with 0.95f haha)
 
Eonzhiglo_imp said:
memphismike_imp said:
That's insane!! I have a FUJI XE-2 with a 56mm f/1.2 Lens. Talk about shallow DOF!! That looks great!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Yeah, Voigtlander makes a 10.5mm, 17.5mm, 25mm, and 42.5mm all at 0.95f. I own all of them but the 10.5mm (it should be noted that the reason for the strange .5mm is because of the crop factor on the GH4. It's a 2x crop factor, so those lenses to FF would look more like 21mm, 35mm 50mm, and 85mm, but with 0.95f haha)
Thanks! Yeah, Voigtlander makes a 10.5mm, 17.5mm, 25mm, and 42.5mm all at 0.95f. I own all of them but the 10.5mm (it should be noted that the reason for the strange .5mm is because of the crop factor on the GH4. It's a 2x crop factor, so those lenses to FF would look more like 21mm, 35mm 50mm, and 85mm, but with 0.95f haha)
What is this gibberish and witchcraft?? :rofl: (Great shot!)
 
Back
Top