hb9400_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Prettiest find in the Vintage Weekend swap meet.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


If it’s a 03, it’s a zr-7, and not really a zephyr.. It’s the modern update of it, sure, but iirc it’s got a number of updates including a mono shock...Banned_imp said:My neighbour had one in '03, it's the only one I have ever seen.
Great looking bikes.
If it’s a 03, it’s a zr-7, and not really a zephyr.. It’s the modern update of it, sure, but iirc it’s got a number of updates including a mono shock...Hondahawkrider_imp said:If it’s a 03, it’s a zr-7, and not really a zephyr.. It’s the modern update of it, sure, but iirc it’s got a number of updates including a mono shock...Banned_imp said:My neighbour had one in '03, it's the only one I have ever seen.
Great looking bikes.
I believe Kawi brought it back to have a middleweight to compete against the Suzuki Sv650..
Jason
THIS one is more than gorgeousDesert viper_imp said:I had a 1993 ZR1100 brand new....wish I still had it......love this 750 with the paint job and the 4 into 4 pipes



sweet baby, is this your new infant????Desert viper_imp said:My pic disappeared

Gorgeous motorcycleDesert viper_imp said:My pic disappeared

Seem to almost never go wrong with Honda.Rocky_imp said:When I returned to motorcycling in 1992 after 34 years away from the sport, I seriously looked at a Zephyr and almost did the deal, but settled for a Honda Hawk NT650.
It was the right decision at the time since the Hawk was smaller, lighter and had good performance for a returning rider.
I had that bike for ten years and rode it all over the east coast of Canada and New England.
It was replaced by a CB900F (919 in the US), and is a great bike, but it didn't have the certain "something" that the Hawk did.
With the CB1100 that certain "something" is back![]()
![]()
![]()