1980 Honda CB750F Super Sport for sale

misterprofessionality_imp said:
omg that paint job. i didn't know about that one. I'd mostly been looking at the black ones from 1982. I think I like that one better.
Are you still okay?

Didn't accidentally pinch a log or sumthin'? :)
 
I had one of those; bought it new in New Orleans in 1980 for $2800. Same color scheme. Had it when I later bought a gently used 1986 FJ1200. Eventually sold both and wish I hadn't sold either.
 
WhatYes_imp said:
I had one of those; bought it new in New Orleans in 1980 for $2800. Same color scheme. Had it when I later bought a gently used 1986 FJ1200. Eventually sold both and wish I hadn't sold either.
This is why, "Never, never, never sell the CB1100."

You will grumble and be a grump indefinitely.

Some Forum members work around the issue by buying an additional CB1100.
 
Back
Top