GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Agreed. But I am by no means a mechanic. I have very few tools and next to no willingness to spend money on tools, as well as a congential allergy to complicated wrenching. Honestly, if you look back through my posts youll see what a disaster it isevery time I pick up a tool.. This is one of the reasons the little cb125 single is still so attractive to me. Theres nothing to it.misterprofessionality_imp said:Agreed. But I am by no means a mechanic. I have very few tools and next to no willingness to spend money on tools, as well as a congential allergy to complicated wrenching. Honestly, if you look back through my posts youll see what a disaster it isevery time I pick up a tool.. This is one of the reasons the little cb125 single is still so attractive to me. Theres nothing to it.michael1954_imp said:I love these old bikes. I would buy it. I have paid more for some. We need to keep these bikes running, that is what they were made for!
Sounds like an EV bike is in your future?
An EV bike decorated as a vintage classic small bore dino-pumpin' relic?
