Razor
Been there
Thread starter
Very cool photo. Looks like it’s in kit form, ready for assembly. By the looks of the tank & seat; it’s the last year for the SOHC (1978). ‘79 saw the first DOHC CB750K.Ole_imp said:Over on ADVrider there is a thread called "post any pic you want"
lo and behold a couple days ago this pic came online
I think this pic is just kool as heck and thought it needed to be put here as well
I’ve got some great memories of the RD’s back in the 70’s.Bheezy27403_imp said:That looks familiar to my shop with 2 RD's spread everywhere!
The annual Gilmore Vintage Bike Ride brings out some very unusual and collectible bikes. I showed up with my RD350, expansion chambers and all... the director looked at me and asked if “wouldn’t mind staying in the back”.
No problem. Those pipes are music to my ears. Had the oil pump dialed in, so the smoke was at a minimum.
“smoke em if you got em”

