1975 CB750K5

Now that Ladies & Gentleman is what a motorcycle is SUPPOSED to look like. This bike was and still is a "Dream Machine". Outstanding job on the restoration. I find myself continually going back and looking at this. Gorgeous & Congratulations!
 
If you're still hanging around, Razor, what kind of stand is that you're using in the 4th picture down--the red one? I'm getting ready to start a little project and that looks like it might be handy.
 
Thread starter
Thanks guys
------------------

pechorin75_imp said:
If you're still hanging around, Razor, what kind of stand is that you're using in the 4th picture down--the red one? I'm getting ready to start a little project and that looks like it might be handy.
The bike stand is from Harbor Freight. If memory serves me right it was about $150 (on sale). I've used it on several different bikes. I'd buy another if I had too.
 
Razor_imp said:
Got this from a friend. Left in the barn for many years, then in 2009 decided to see if it would run and maybe clean it up a little. One thing led to another, and pretty soon it turned into a full restoration.

Before
19f4eedbf71b8e4ac155cb11e35fdbdb.jpg


28948dbdaff07581d7a075eedebc6a1e.jpg


50e4d2c6fb5fa38d8548902b99432574.jpg


After
8c0b389e283f1fe9e80353726d46c618.jpg


0416da31d6310ed567785f83c51fc28d.jpg


a0c4360cd0980c0df95e9a2230bceb92.jpg


556796f7c58bfc02b749f802eafd6589.jpg
NICE job

pb
 
Every picture tells a story, and your story is one of struggle, patience and perseverance, and a beautiful ending! Congrats on your restoration!
 
Beautiful restoration!

It's a great feeling when you can take an old bike all apart and bring back to its original form. Sure doesn't look 43 years old.

Enjoy!
 
very nice CB restoration! The sohc 4's have a very distinct sound. I ride a K4 original, flake sunrise orange. I'm the third owner. It sits next to my '13 CB1100. Both great motors designed by Honda.

Enjoy them:)
 
Thread starter
Thanks guys! It sits next to the CB175, and behind the CB1100. I don’t ride it much, use it mostly for shows and bike nights. I think it’s got around 300 miles since restoring it.
 
Ray whatever happened to that ultra trick CB 350 cafe twin you were working on?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Ray whatever happened to that ultra trick CB 350 cafe twin you were working on?
It’s in the shop. Only needs some “body work” & paint. Got the paint color and scheme worked out, but Painting isn’t my thing. I usually sent it out. Got an estimate a while back. Couldn’t believe how much costs have increased, so decided to have a stab at it. Procrastination generally isn’t my thing, but there it sits.
You know... if someone with good painting skills wanted some engine work or welding done; I’d be open to bartering :D

Took me a while to find the thread, but here it is for those interested.

CB350 Resto-Mod Cafe'
 
Ole sent me this pic to post. I will let him explain it to you

69c35e24909f3ae81d6f216531932d7e.jpg
 
Over on ADVrider there is a thread called "post any pic you want"

lo and behold a couple days ago this pic came online
I think this pic is just kool as heck and thought it needed to be put here as well
 
Back
Top