Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yes of course even cursory research will reveal 200 HP is there for the asking for not much more $$$redbirds_imp said:One thing not mentioned in that ad is the detuning of the street legal US version to about 100hp. This was done to get the racing designed engine to comply with emission and noise regulations. Still a stunning machine with handling that the well heeled enthusiast will now be able to sample. Imagine what a fabulous track day machine this would be.

Nemo_imp said:That is double the price of my first house! :O
Yeah, I guess... My first had electricity, indoor plumbing and no pet dinosaurs. :rofl:The ferret_imp said:Nemo_imp said:That is double the price of my first house! :O
Your first house was more than double the price of my first house
:rofl::rofl::rofl:Nemo_imp said:Yeah, I guess... My first had electricity, indoor plumbing and no pet dinosaurs. :rofl:The ferret_imp said:Nemo_imp said:That is double the price of my first house! :O
Your first house was more than double the price of my first house
The ferret_imp said:Lol you mean Dino?

My bad. I guess they deleted it. Here is another copy.The ferret_imp said:I keep getting video not available