15k miles later and "Marion" is still my dream bike.

Eonzhiglo_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
For turning over 15k, I decided to ask a friend of mine to get the bike photo ready. Got a polish for the paint, panels, and chrome, as well as got a 3 year ceramic coating applied to the tank.

Here's to another 30k!

c14fb2bb69475ed140d05b2def17ea3e.jpg

263dd504b4e7a26946f08687d53c73ae.jpg

77a332e731ed6da65508c144e3f3a765.jpg

eb67a671ce73c4c59a37f4143aa0e9b4.jpg

f956bfaff97e65e990b11e9e4c6d9f4f.jpg
 
Looks great.
 
Perfect!

I may need to talk to you about a calendar shot in a few months...

Also i have a black '14 as well and im gonna hit 60k this year and this will still be my dream bike. It doesnt stop being the best, regardless of mileage.
 
Eonzhiglo_imp said:
For turning over 15k, I decided to ask a friend of mine to get the bike photo ready. Got a polish for the paint, panels, and chrome, as well as got a 3 year ceramic coating applied to the tank.

Here's to another 30k!

c14fb2bb69475ed140d05b2def17ea3e.jpg

263dd504b4e7a26946f08687d53c73ae.jpg

77a332e731ed6da65508c144e3f3a765.jpg

eb67a671ce73c4c59a37f4143aa0e9b4.jpg

f956bfaff97e65e990b11e9e4c6d9f4f.jpg
:thumbsup:
 
Very beautiful. Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos with us. And yes, this has my vote to be in the calendar.
 
Back
Top