Oct 19, 2016 #1 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thread starter I want to balance out my '14 DLX with the black springs of a '14 standard. Will they fit? The part numbers are different on Bike Bandit but I thought I'd check here anyway.
I want to balance out my '14 DLX with the black springs of a '14 standard. Will they fit? The part numbers are different on Bike Bandit but I thought I'd check here anyway.
Oct 19, 2016 #3 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thread starter Lord Popgun_imp said: How much do you bet the difference is the color? Click to expand... You're probably right! There's a pair on sale on Ebay for $150 with only 3k on them. Sounds like a good deal to me!
Lord Popgun_imp said: How much do you bet the difference is the color? Click to expand... You're probably right! There's a pair on sale on Ebay for $150 with only 3k on them. Sounds like a good deal to me!