14 DLX Made it Home

If you copy and post the IMG link it will show up as I posted it. ( at least thats how I do it)
 
Thread starter
ss2wheels_imp said:
Looks great Pdogg,never ever ride without your rubber protection.:biker:
Wouldn't think about it. You ought to have seen the puzzled looks the young uns working at the parts counter at my local dealer gave me as I tried to explain what they were for. Had to provide part # and photo!
 
Very nice. Glad you found and installed the RLETS they should come standard on the bike.
The Red CB 1100'S should come with gaiters on them from Honda I think.
Ride safe my friend
 
Lovely looking bike, powerdogg. What sort is it? :banana:
 
Thread starter
It's the sort if you ain't riding it you are looking at it and if you ain't looking at it you are wiping the dust off of it.
 
Can't wait to see one in person. If they kept the 4 into 1 exhaust on the deluxe I would have held out for it instead of the 2013.
 
Thread starter
The deluxe is scarce as "hens teeth" at Georgia dealers. Didn't realize this until I was ready to pull the trigger and purchase.
 
Back
Top