rboe
Road warrior
Thread starter
Got this windscreen from Monster (http://www.monsterparts.com/pc/1309/Windscreens/1309.html) and have been test riding it the last couple days. Took it to Wickenburg yesterday and I'm just not all that pleased with it. I'm comparing it to a Givi A770 I have on the Giso and it's coming up short.
Seems to have two problems; a fair amount of turbulence coming boiling in on my upper chest and with no apparent crosswind I get buffeted from side to side on my upper body and helmet area. This was worse on Saturday, much less on Monday but still there.
Now it could be because I'm too tall (I'm mostly legs though). I can adjust the angle just a wee bit so I can play with that too.
Test speeds were mostly between 65 and 75mph. Best results were below 65.
Now a logical response would be to get an A770 and put her on the Honda. Only two things wrong with that idea; 1) while it looks like it was meant for the Griso it looks dumb on the CB (I tried!
). 2) The A770 is no longer made. I had a dickens of a time finding the one for my Griso.
Seems to have two problems; a fair amount of turbulence coming boiling in on my upper chest and with no apparent crosswind I get buffeted from side to side on my upper body and helmet area. This was worse on Saturday, much less on Monday but still there.
Now it could be because I'm too tall (I'm mostly legs though). I can adjust the angle just a wee bit so I can play with that too.
Test speeds were mostly between 65 and 75mph. Best results were below 65.
Now a logical response would be to get an A770 and put her on the Honda. Only two things wrong with that idea; 1) while it looks like it was meant for the Griso it looks dumb on the CB (I tried!
). 2) The A770 is no longer made. I had a dickens of a time finding the one for my Griso.
