13 cb for sale

Tommy's 11_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
For anyone interested there is a 13 CB 1100 for sale in Russellville Arkansas at Honda of Russellville dealer. It's listed on Craigslist Little Rock also . Price is 7985. Has 1100 miles.
 
Thread starter
HikerToo_imp said:
funny, I just bought a CB1100 service manual from the same dealer via eBay, its in the mail.
They are super nice folks there, I almost bought mine there. Just couldn't pull trigger then. They may even dicker on price some . Came down 1000 when I was there on a new one.
 
Is that asking price a total? Or do they charge a dealer fee on too of that. Not a bad price


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Romo1969_imp said:
Is that asking price a total? Or do they charge a dealer fee on too of that. Not a bad price


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Asking price , however they are pretty good about not adding on a bunch of fees.
 
My dealer has new black 2014 for $7999 no other fees just sales tax. Out of state buyers no tax pay when u get home


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ridem32_imp said:
My dealer has new black 2014 for $7999 no other fees just sales tax. Out of state buyers no tax pay when u get home


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What??


That HAS to be a mistake.
 
Randy B_imp said:
Ridem32_imp said:
My dealer has new black 2014 for $7999 no other fees just sales tax. Out of state buyers no tax pay when u get home


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What??


That HAS to be a mistake.
What??


That HAS to be a mistake.
Agree. This seems to good to be true. And u know what they say


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I'm picking up my red 2014 in the morning I will double check the price on the black but I think I saw $7999 on it last week. I can let you know for sure if you want me to
Michael


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe it was $8999. I can't remember but I will know in the morning my red 2014 is $10,200 plus tax.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ridem32_imp said:
I'm picking up my red 2014 in the morning I will double check the price on the black but I think I saw $7999 on it last week. I can let you know for sure if you want me to
Michael


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe it was $8999. I can't remember but I will know in the morning my red 2014 is $10,200 plus tax.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What dealer did you get your 14dlx from Rideem? Thanks.
 
Ridem32_imp said:
My dealer has new black 2014 for $7999 no other fees just sales tax. Out of state buyers no tax pay when u get home


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's just about dealer cost. Must have some great dealer incentive's going on:-/
 
Brookhaven honda. In small town in Mississippi but it's the #1 selling volume dealer in the nation I will check the price of that black 2014 in about 2 hours
Michael


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Black $8999


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5552255e1986714d2cd2c89fb9954f2c.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Still a good price. But I'm sure many thought the 7999 was better. And maybe a few were a little steamed about it. Many paid a lot more so it sometimes strikes a sour note tauting low prices paid or for sale.
Nice follow up.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
^agreed, it's still a very good price for a '14, and even though I paid 7999 for my '13, I'll admit I would've felt mildly burned if there really was a '14 for the same price lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top