Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lou, I got the seat from Samurider.com and it was 60000 yen which at the current exchange rate is around $500. Check pages 1 and 3 of the link in my signature and that may answer some of your questions. I'm almost positive that all of the standards models are identical so i would think it would fit.LouA_imp said:Hey JPX..Your sidecovers are really nice but I'm interested in your bikes seat. Is it as comfy as it looks? Will it slip on my 2013 without any mods,what did it cost and where did you get it? Thanks.

Just received these emblems...from France evidently. VERY nice, great quality and worth the $. Only issue is the adhesive on the back of the metal emblems is less than scotch tape thick. I am going to get some thicker adhesive tape...I'll try to find the stuff like on the originals as the panels are not dead flat. The "F" will have to be tweaked ever so slightly to conform to the panel but that shouldn't be an issue. I'll post pics when I get them done. Takes forever to get anything by mail here.britbikes42_imp said:You are correct sir! I have a very limited ability to retain details...esp. while grilling a steak and enjoying an adult beverage. Hopefully my wife will not let me back on ebay after another beverage. Gets costly when that happens!

Just received these emblems...from France evidently. VERY nice, great quality and worth the $. Only issue is the adhesive on the back of the metal emblems is less than scotch tape thick. I am going to get some thicker adhesive tape...I'll try to find the stuff like on the originals as the panels are not dead flat. The "F" will have to be tweaked ever so slightly to conform to the panel but that shouldn't be an issue. I'll post pics when I get them done. Takes forever to get anything by mail here.britbikes42_imp said:Just received these emblems...from France evidently. VERY nice, great quality and worth the $. Only issue is the adhesive on the back of the metal emblems is less than scotch tape thick. I am going to get some thicker adhesive tape...I'll try to find the stuff like on the originals as the panels are not dead flat. The "F" will have to be tweaked ever so slightly to conform to the panel but that shouldn't be an issue. I'll post pics when I get them done. Takes forever to get anything by mail here.britbikes42_imp said:You are correct sir! I have a very limited ability to retain details...esp. while grilling a steak and enjoying an adult beverage. Hopefully my wife will not let me back on ebay after another beverage. Gets costly when that happens!
Jeff