1000

Now look what happened when I tried to connect to the forum!

 
I've been trying extra hard recently to keep up with the spam accounts so that when we hit and passed 1000 members, it would be for real. As far as the SQL error goes, I've received reports of this behavior in the past every once in while. So far things have always recovered okay. My hosting service might be allocating more resources for us as needed.
 
Guth_imp said:
I've been trying extra hard recently to keep up with the spam accounts so that when we hit and passed 1000 members, it would be for real. As far as the SQL error goes, I've received reports of this behavior in the past every once in while. So far things have always recovered okay. My hosting service might be allocating more resources for us as needed.
It's connecting again fine now, Bill.
 
Back
Top