1000 posts?

ride4now_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Well, I've been a member of this Forum for more than 2 1/2 years. And my post count as I write this is 997, soon to be 998. Not as high as Cormanus and others (Ferrets is high because he's a 'well paid' staffer and it's his job), but I guess it's pretty good. During my time here, I've purchased 2 CB1100's and bought a few things for them. I've supported a member or twos personal business; buying valve stem covers from one, a license plate bracket from anther, and tee shirts from two others . I even sold a couple of things... a rack to someone and a cover to someone else. I also attended the inaugural rally and suffered through the humiliation of having RLETS forcibly installed. So, even though my posts have been inconsistent of late (some of us still work...), I think I've been an upstanding member of this community. So here's my question and request. I'm about to cross over 1000 posts. Am I going to get a prize or something for this achievement? I mean really... can I at least go from being labeled 'High Mileage' to something like... 'Wow, he's the man!' Guth, Ferrett... what do you think? I think I'm worth it. :clap:
 
I just passed 3000 during the holidays!

Edit so I could read it: Ride, it changes to Been There at some count.
 
I think there are other levels yet to achieve, but I'm mainly typing this to check my own post count because I'm too lazy to scroll up. Congrats on your milestone.
2343 now...I need to talk more.
 
Ferret's post count is as it is because he has no life :(


Ok in accordance with your accomplishment, I hear by name you,

" He who has endured humiliation yet showed humility when subjected to such, while showing tremendous generosity by hosting 2 complete strangers from another country in your home, all the while keeping one of the cleanest bikes on the forum"

See that's just too long. High Mileage fits better under your screen name.

Congrats on the milestone btw. i'd better step it up, you are right on my tail...... :rofl:
EmptySea_imp said:
I think there are other levels yet to achieve, but I'm mainly typing this to check my own post count because I'm too lazy to scroll up. Congrats on your milestone.
2343 now...I need to talk more.
You and Guth have about the same post count. I would have sworn you post 5 times as much as Guth.
 
ride4now_imp said:
Well, I've been a member of this Forum for more than 2 1/2 years. And my post count as I write this is 997, soon to be 998. Not as high as Cormanus and others (Ferrets is high because he's a 'well paid' staffer and it's his job), but I guess it's pretty good. During my time here, I've purchased 2 CB1100's and bought a few things for them. I've supported a member or twos personal business; buying valve stem covers from one, a license plate bracket from anther, and tee shirts from two others . I even sold a couple of things... a rack to someone and a cover to someone else. I also attended the inaugural rally and suffered through the humiliation of having RLETS forcibly installed. So, even though my posts have been inconsistent of late (some of us still work...), I think I've been an upstanding member of this community. So here's my question and request. I'm about to cross over 1000 posts. Am I going to get a prize or something for this achievement? I mean really... can I at least go from being labeled 'High Mileage' to something like... 'Wow, he's the man!' Guth, Ferrett... what do you think? I think I'm worth it. :clap:
Hm, may be a bagful of free characters for the next postings? :D

Congrats for reaching the milestone. :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Rocky_imp said:
Good for you :thumbsup:
I recently passed the 1000 post milestone myself.
And you're still 'High Mileage' too... I think at least 'Higher Mileage' would be apropos! :beerchug:
The ferret_imp said:
Ferret's post count is as it is because he has no life :(


Ok in accordance with your accomplishment, I hear by name you,

" He who has endured humiliation yet showed humility when subjected to such, while showing tremendous generosity by hosting 2 complete strangers from another country in your home, all the while keeping one of the cleanest bikes on the forum"

See that's just too long. High Mileage fits better under your screen name.

Congrats on the milestone btw. i'd better step it up, you are right on my tail...... :rofl:
EmptySea_imp said:
I think there are other levels yet to achieve, but I'm mainly typing this to check my own post count because I'm too lazy to scroll up. Congrats on your milestone.
2343 now...I need to talk more.
You and Guth have about the same post count. I would have sworn you post 5 times as much as Guth.
You and Guth have about the same post count. I would have sworn you post 5 times as much as Guth.
How appropriate that I hit the 1000 post milestone while responding to Mr. Ferrets acknowledgment of my clean motorcycle... and some other tidbits. If truth be known... I don't ride nearly enough therefore I don't have the opportunity to get my bike dirty. Such is the life I lead... mundane as it is... Oh well, someday I'll have a 2 year old bike with more than 20,000 miles on it and a 6 or 7 year old bike with over 65,000 miles... and they'll be dirty, albeit proudly dirty. But for now, I guess 'High Mileage' will just have to do... :biker:
 
Pssst...if you post twice in a row in the same thread, it just appends the second post to the first and counts it as one...you're still at 999
 
Thread starter
Well... I'll be... So I guess my 1000th post comes in this rather boring fashion. Wait... I hear trumpets blaring!!! Oh darn, that's my daughter playing the Star Wars soundtrack on her phone. :D
 
quietguy_imp said:
Congrats, Ride4now!

Me... I talk way too much.
But the winner is quietguy who has the most posts per day average of 12.13:clap:
 
Brilliant Ride4Now. Well done.

Here's a photo of your milestone; next time you post it will be gone.

 
Mine or Ride4Now's?

There's no chance of me being either of those things. :D
 
It's not the talkin', the postin'.
At your rate, >500/month, you'll be at 1K before month end and surpass Ferret & Guth before the know it - lol.
It must be nice to ....

quietguy_imp said:
Congrats, Ride4now!

Me... I talk way too much.
 
rbike_imp said:
It's not the talkin', the postin'.
At your rate, >500/month, you'll be at 1K before month end and surpass Ferret & Guth before the know it - lol.
It must be nice to ....

quietguy_imp said:
Congrats, Ride4now!

Me... I talk way too much.
... have so much time on my hands?

Actually, I work two part time jobs for a total of about 50 hours per week. One of them I work mostly from home, and on a computer.
 
rbike_imp said:
Can't resist - I thought it was because everyone in Tx trys to do it bigger.
No worries, I had one other member batter me in a private message about my "excessive noise" postings.

While I enjoy this forum a great deal, and I like most all the members, maybe it's time I either just "shut up" or have the Admins delete my account and kick me out...
 
Quietguy, unless Guth or Ferret says something, post all you want! Ignore any PMs. That would be my advice, FWIW. :)
 
Back
Top