1. ride in 2020

Wisedrum

Road warrior
Thread starter
As much as it exploded last night all bad ghosts should be banned and gone . Will be a good 2020, I guess.



Wisedrum
 
Thread starter
Hope that the Bullet-beat as the beat of the CB and the W800 goes on and on and on and so on. And of course my heartbeat too. But I know, everything will come to end, that's the nature of life. Hopefully many years ahead.

Wisedrum
 
Nice New years / bike picture, you haven't had personal fire works here for years I think they were banned in the 1990's.

regards
 
Thread starter
Not the 1. but my 32. day of riding in 2020.
Empty streets, people stay at home on the weekend in the night in an in other times lively city, the world is changed by a crisis called Corona. I, triggered by the depth of thoughts, went out for a testride after I have worked on the sidestand of the bike and found out, it works now fine again. Other things don't. Not yet. The theater, where I should play a show today, is closed for the upcoming weeks due to the circumstance, nations find themselves in today. What a world! Life is cut down in ordered social distance. I rode into the dark and tried to put a smile on my face full of hope coming from inside. But sad.



Wisedrum
 
Thread starter
Today I kickstarted the Bullet once to not loose the feel for it, but mostly I use the electric starter, which works easy and fine.

Wisedrum
 
Wisedrum_imp said:
Not the 1. but my 32. day of riding in 2020.
Empty streets, people stay at home on the weekend in the night in an in other times lively city, the world is changed by a crisis called Corona. I, triggered by the depth of thoughts, went out for a testride after I have worked on the sidestand of the bike and found out, it works now fine again. Other things don't. Not yet. The theater, where I should play a show today, is closed for the upcoming weeks due to the circumstance, nations find themselves in today. What a world! Life is cut down in ordered social distance. I rode into the dark and tried to put a smile on my face full of hope coming from inside. But sad.



Wisedrum
Enjoy while it lasts. Eventually the cages will be back on the roads.
 
Back
Top