You just never know when it will happen....

hb9400_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Couldn't pass on an opportunity so I traded in my 2016 VStrom 650 for a 2019 version. Had been looking for a 2017 in white since Nov but distance or price kept it from happening.
Had a few hours before dinner Fri night so stopped at dealership. Sales guy who sold me the 2016 said he had a 2019 white in the crate so we discussed #s and it worked out. Did the trade yesterday only to find out the white he had was an xt with the blue trim. At first I was hesitant since spokes seem like a hassle but the tires are tubeless and the blue and white look is gorgeous and it sets it apart from the V1 we have.
Yesterday's weather was tremendous so the ride to make the deal was enjoyable.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
Good one, hb. :thumbsup:
 
Congrats. One of my nephews rides a Strom. Says it's a great bike.
 
Congrats on the new ride HB. Nothing like that new "bike smell". I also think the '650 Strom is the smarter choice over the 1000.
 
Thread starter
Getting back into riding in 2005 I really thought the '98 750 Nighthawk would be all I would ever have. Now 21 bikes later I've had some interesting rides and it's evolved to these. I would like to think these are "IT" but as Sean Connery has said, Never Say Never Again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top