the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
True story, I swear!
So brother and I are out riding today, he on his Bonneville, me on my CB. He was leading, me following. Over the intercom he says " we have dogs in the road up here" so I start slowing down. I look ahead of him and there are 2 black and white Australian Shepard's and what looks like a small black dog. As we get close they all trot off the road to our left and the small black dog is...I kid you not.... a small pot bellied pig.
It's like the shepards were looking after the little pig. He was a cute little thing.
Strangest thing I have ever seen while riding.
So brother and I are out riding today, he on his Bonneville, me on my CB. He was leading, me following. Over the intercom he says " we have dogs in the road up here" so I start slowing down. I look ahead of him and there are 2 black and white Australian Shepard's and what looks like a small black dog. As we get close they all trot off the road to our left and the small black dog is...I kid you not.... a small pot bellied pig.
It's like the shepards were looking after the little pig. He was a cute little thing.
Strangest thing I have ever seen while riding.
