Yoshimura RS3 replacement for an '13

Jurlie_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi guys,

f0732096fb5422e2df4c81682167b2d0.jpg


it happened, that my yoshi slip-on which I loved, got crumpled. Not too much, but noticeable enough so I want to replace it. The problem is that no one sells an RS3 fitting an '13 CB1100 anymore. I could find an RS3 fitting some other bike (Hayabusa or something), but the problem is that not only the slip-on itself is crumpled, but also the pipe next to it, which is, I assume, model specific.

What would you guys recommend in this situation? Do I have any chance to get a replacement RS3 (the preferred option) or should I shop for another slip-on? If so, which one is closer by sound and look to an RS3?
 
Geezalou, what in tbe heck happened to it?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Geezalou, what in tbe heck happened to it?
My friend was riding it at the mountain road (I was ahead on my other bike), he failed to keep his trajectory in one of the turns, and rubbed the side of the bike on the mountain wall
 
Yes sir…. You are in luck… I saw it, paused, nah I don’t need it that badly… Then saw your post and was like …. I’ll make his day….
 
Truly was hard to pass up… I’m a Yoshimura guy…. But I need a Dart Flyscreen and a Delkevik full system w/ 17” tri oval sst muffler (com14cj)
I believe…:cool:
 
Back
Top