Buzzard Biker_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Has anyone had a Yoshimura (or other brand) full ceramic exhaust system fitted 12 or more months ago?
How is the ceramic coating lasting?
I can’t stretch to the budget of the Yoshimura system but as I like the ceramic look I am thinking of perhaps getting the original exhaust system ceramic coated. Most places here in the UK will guarantee the work for 2-3 years.
I’ve had a quote from a reputable specialist at £244 + tax which seems decent enough to me.
Thanks all.
How is the ceramic coating lasting?
I can’t stretch to the budget of the Yoshimura system but as I like the ceramic look I am thinking of perhaps getting the original exhaust system ceramic coated. Most places here in the UK will guarantee the work for 2-3 years.
I’ve had a quote from a reputable specialist at £244 + tax which seems decent enough to me.
Thanks all.
