Yosh Titanium

Exhaust can looks rather Kerker-ish
 
Yes, very colorful. that's cool
 
I love that "Rainbow Effect" on the titanium, but I'm curious about the long-term appearance of titanium pipes and how to properly care for them.

Does that beautiful rainbow effect eventually "bronze" like stainless pipes?

What affect does cleaning with products like OptiGlanz have on the "Rainbow"?

Hopefully 736cc will keep us updated with photos showing what the pipes look like in the long-term, and share any helpful maintenance techniques required to keep them looking pristine...
 
These titanium pipes with the rainbow effect should only be cleaned with diluted soapy water and when it's cool to the touch. Any other harsh chemicals specially optiglanz will kill that effect. If maintained correctly the color/oxidation should darken over time since these colors are created by high heat from the factory.
 
Thread starter
Love the pipes. I'm sure they cost a small fortune. I've seen this bike in person once before when I was out cruising the east end of the island. That was a while ago though and prior to these beautiful pipes.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top