Feb 26, 2021 #1 E Enzofour_imp Running like a top Thread starter From tomorrow until April 6 lock down for covid.
Feb 26, 2021 #2 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Enzofour_imp said: From tomorrow until April 6 lock down for covid. Click to expand... That is a beautiful bike to be locked down with, err, um, ... locked down to.
Enzofour_imp said: From tomorrow until April 6 lock down for covid. Click to expand... That is a beautiful bike to be locked down with, err, um, ... locked down to.
Feb 27, 2021 #4 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior PB: It almost seems you like every colour of CB as long as it is white.
Feb 27, 2021 #5 peterbaron Road warrior GoldOxide_imp said: PB: It almost seems you like every colour of CB as long as it is white. Click to expand... Not really, I like a few other colours as well, like your beautiful AT with golden wheels, '17&up red/yellow CBs, silver/grey/ RS and a few other...the problem begins if I would give up my white for any other colour as a permanent keeper. The bottom line is: I like what I own. :biker:
GoldOxide_imp said: PB: It almost seems you like every colour of CB as long as it is white. Click to expand... Not really, I like a few other colours as well, like your beautiful AT with golden wheels, '17&up red/yellow CBs, silver/grey/ RS and a few other...the problem begins if I would give up my white for any other colour as a permanent keeper. The bottom line is: I like what I own. :biker:
Feb 27, 2021 #6 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior peterbaron_imp said: GoldOxide_imp said: PB: It almost seems you like every colour of CB as long as it is white. Click to expand... Not really, I like a few other colours as well, like your beautiful AT with golden wheels, '17&up red/yellow CBs, silver/grey/ RS and a few other...the problem begins if I would give up my white for any other colour as a permanent keeper. The bottom line is: I like what I own. :biker: Click to expand... Not really, I like a few other colours as well, like your beautiful AT with golden wheels, '17&up red/yellow CBs, silver/grey/ RS and a few other...the problem begins if I would give up my white for any other colour as a permanent keeper. The bottom line is: I like what I own. :biker: right on [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB.
peterbaron_imp said: GoldOxide_imp said: PB: It almost seems you like every colour of CB as long as it is white. Click to expand... Not really, I like a few other colours as well, like your beautiful AT with golden wheels, '17&up red/yellow CBs, silver/grey/ RS and a few other...the problem begins if I would give up my white for any other colour as a permanent keeper. The bottom line is: I like what I own. :biker: Click to expand... Not really, I like a few other colours as well, like your beautiful AT with golden wheels, '17&up red/yellow CBs, silver/grey/ RS and a few other...the problem begins if I would give up my white for any other colour as a permanent keeper. The bottom line is: I like what I own. :biker: right on [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB.