Dec 31, 2016 #181 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Congratulations, Ferret. I can't tell you how relieved I am the suspense is over. There'll be at least a day's respite before it starts building again!
Congratulations, Ferret. I can't tell you how relieved I am the suspense is over. There'll be at least a day's respite before it starts building again!
Dec 31, 2016 #182 N noroomtomove Been there Thank you for your 2016 wrap report, just looking at the pictures made me feel cold. Its also now time to thank you for all you have done for the forum for another year. regards
Thank you for your 2016 wrap report, just looking at the pictures made me feel cold. Its also now time to thank you for all you have done for the forum for another year. regards
Dec 31, 2016 #183 R Rolls_imp Been there No words for the awesomeness of your year of riding. :worship: Like MTC said, super cool and great fun to follow along. Cheers!
No words for the awesomeness of your year of riding. :worship: Like MTC said, super cool and great fun to follow along. Cheers!