Yamaha SCR 950

Hey un.... Just bolt some number plates on the CB's side covers and some bumpier tires and you should be good to go lol. Can you say SCR1140? Yea baby!!
 
You need to try the new Moto Guzzi V9 then. No air cleaner issue, no "ugly" radiator, V twin, very refined (even beyond your typical Guzzi standards) but in a good way and lots of character - and a better ride.
 
have you seen the Honda-CRF1000L-AfricaTwin ?

all of this is to much for me . loved my XL's with the exception of the XL650R which was way to tall and I am 6'
 
Thread starter
Rboe_imp said:
You need to try the new Moto Guzzi V9 then. No air cleaner issue, no "ugly" radiator, V twin, very refined (even beyond your typical Guzzi standards) but in a good way and lots of character - and a better ride.
Im actually a bit captivated by the V7 Scrambler and Stornello. It checks off a lot of boxes: light, fuel capacity, abs, looks, list goes on. Were it not for the fact that I work for a Honda/Kawasaki/Suzuki/Yamaha dealer and riding in on a bike purchased from one of our competing dealers wouldnt look so good, I might get one. My BMW was at least a trade-in, but the GM still gives me grief about buying that.
use2b_imp said:
have you seen the Honda-CRF1000L-AfricaTwin ?

all of this is to much for me . loved my XL's with the exception of the XL650R which was way to tall and I am 6'
Im getting tired of having to climb up on these big bikes. Problem is, low stuff often results in a cramped riding position which is why I am selling my CB. I already have a big ADV bike, the 1200GS
 
use2b_imp said:
have you seen the Honda-CRF1000L-AfricaTwin ?

all of this is to much for me . loved my XL's with the exception of the XL650R which was way to tall and I am 6'
This is my next bike... Gotta wait till my brz is paid off, but I miss my ktm990adv, but not working on it..

And yes, I will keep the cb1100..

Edit: Added Content

The scr is a tarted up bolt.. I would have preferred the triple in the fz09, but I get spreading out the model line up.. This said, a fellow rider got a 40+ % improvement off new pipes, intake, and ecu flash on his bolt.. Interesting...
 
Seems to me if the Bolt engineers missed even part of a 40% uptick in their design they don't know what they are doing. And, I doubt that.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
I've sat on the Ducati Scramblers and they just seem really weird to me ergo wise. My local dealer just got in the Bolt Scrambler. MAy stop up to orrow for a test sit on it.
 
Back
Top