X-mas for my yellow bee

alprider

Road warrior
Thread starter
the box from a crosstourer ... not too big not too small for a day trip ... and not just a square cube or so odd round sucked ... and the color is just as good
and....
 
Thread starter
yes with the zipper extension, clearly with a knife or force .......but on a trip i have anyhow other stuff there and therefore no more space
 
alprider_imp said:
yes with the zipper extension, clearly with a knife or force .......but on a trip i have anyhow other stuff there and therefore no more space
Oh....I see now. The top will pop up with a cloth extension. Cool!

I'm not a generally fan of top boxes but this one doesn't look bad.
 
Thread starter
its too the absolut only one that i have ever seen worldwide on the market where i accept in style and dimensions (for our CB)....:thumbsup:
the box was lying around at the dealer as a single-item


but my blue one will stay " clean "....:P
 
alprider_imp said:
Cube-shaped looks really ugly to me
I agree. It has also occurred to me after seeing yours that most of them are plastic and I don't like that look either. The aluminum looks much cleaner.

Question about the zipper though. When zipped up and the box is closed is the zipper accessible? Or is it hidden and thus the box is more secure?
 
Looks great Alprider.

I still wish Honda had made CB's that look like that blue one and sold them here.
 
That looks a lot more subtle and correct than the black bubble with fake taillights I just picked up for the back of my bikes.
 
I also have the black bubble with fake taillights. Thought a few times to populate LEDs in them dud lens, but can't be bothered. The black bubble, however, has served me extremely well.
 
My black bubble with fake tail light has served me very well. It continues to be ugly.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
My black bubble with fake tail light has served me very well. It continues to be ugly.
Ha! - ya ... I think one of the earliest comments made to me when I resurrected myself at the Forum last year ... may have even been from you.

Still is true today!
 
Back
Top