WTK: Kajima Blinker Relocation Bracket

HeavyMetalMech_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello all,
I am an owner of a new 2014 CB1100 so I have a few mods in mind to expand the bike's use for me. I would like to relocate the rear blinkers as a few of you have but would like to use a purpose made mount for this. I saw a Kajima blinker relocation bracket with hardware and wire extensions listed for a CB1100 EX. It is sold by Webike Japan and they also have a Plot bracket for quite a bit more. I don't know of any frame differences between my standard and an EX that would prevent me from using this bracket with the stock lights and maybe that is a designation of CB1100 sold elsewhere than the US? I only know a little about the US models and that is the type I bought and a deluxe version. Has anyone else used this mount on a standard CB1100? Thank you.
 
Welcome to the forum, HeavyMetalMech. There is also a 2017 EX in the US. I’ve not read of this mod before, but that doesn’t mean someone on the board doesn’t know about it.
 
Back
Top