Wow.... really inexpensive full 4-1 exhaust

Looks just like the other one I wanted to grab eventually. Good find dubs I'll prob go with this one over the winter.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
I've purposely been looking for an all black exhaust. Not into shiny things

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
i just like the blue color they turn by the head lol my dads 750 has a old set of hookers that are blue and it takes me back and chrome is easy to clean black paint always looks dirty to me
 
Great price, no extra frills on it looks like a good exhaust especially for that price! I could see this being my purchase!
Only thing I can't tell if the center stand will work or not?

Nevermind, no center stand.
 
Thread starter
Yea… that’s fine.

I’ve ordered from webike several times before, always pick slow shipping and always recover the parts in a decent time frame.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
Yea… that’s fine.

I’ve ordered from webike several times before, always pick slow shipping and always recover the parts in a decent time frame.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea its winter for us guys in the tristate anyways doesn't matter if it did take until March about this time of year anyways.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
m in sc_imp said:
mvk24_imp said:
PowerDubs_imp said:
Yea… that’s fine.

I’ve ordered from webike several times before, always pick slow shipping and always recover the parts in a decent time frame.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea its winter for us guys in the tristate anyways doesn't matter if it did take until March about this time of year anyways.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
was 60 here today. :) but again, if i were to do it over... id still pay more just for the stainless and center stand retention. 0.02
was 60 here today. :) but again, if i were to do it over... id still pay more just for the stainless and center stand retention. 0.02 I'm jealous, woke up to a real feel of 14°f lol

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
I’ll let you know how I make out with it.
They had an on line code for free EMS shipping so I couldn't pass it up. I like the idea of an all black exhaust that doesn’t yellow or blue or require polishing the chrome. I have heard of mothers black polish but not sure if it’s for exhausts, I’ll have to look into that.
At the price, even if it didn't last as long as I choose to own the bike and my track record of owning bikes for long isn’t very good anyway, I figure I can take the gamble.
I use a pit stand to spray the chain and my center stand was uneven and not very user friendly.
inditx
 
Ah I remember those days of 2 strokes!
One of the best ones I had was a Zundapp 125, it was a screamer and punched way above it’s weight, which was actually very low.
I left my center stand on my V85 and use it for sure.
 
Thread starter
m in sc_imp said:
shoot, i have one right now w no side-stand. :rofl: i mean, its an ex moto gp bike but some of use keep these old 2 strokes alive and well.


Triangle axle stand like an old mx bike?
 
They hit me with another $81 freight after accepting their discount code for free ems shipping.
Might be a deal breaker if they don’t come up with something better.
inditx
 
Back
Top