wow...kinda wild

That thing still has the rear wheel? The head mech at my dealer said a setup like that is dangerous and will not pass inspection in Virginia. I was there when he told a guy not to bring the bike in to him for an inspection or it would immediately fail.
 
Wait, that has FOUR wheels? That's strange, and I can't imagine it's a handler. But, whatever floats your boat.
 
Thread starter
She was not riding very fast. Fastest I saw her go was just over 40 mph. I followed her around a slow speed turn, did not see anything weird. Is that middle rear wheel supposed to mess up the handling?
 
I saw a Goldwing with a similar conversion. The guy said he uses it when he rides two-up for long distances, but just pops the bike onto its natural two wheels when he's solo or for short trips. I think he even referred to them as "training wheels"
 
Back
Top