Jul 24, 2020 #1 C Cb man_imp First service completed Thread starter Just got a workshop manual fantastic from USA .well worth it don’t no why not available in uk from dealers highly recommend.
Just got a workshop manual fantastic from USA .well worth it don’t no why not available in uk from dealers highly recommend.
Jul 27, 2020 #2 Gone in 60 Road warrior Nothing beats having the manual. It was a very welcome bonus from the original owner when I bought my bike. CB Man, you can't buy the manual in the UK?
Nothing beats having the manual. It was a very welcome bonus from the original owner when I bought my bike. CB Man, you can't buy the manual in the UK?
Jul 30, 2020 #4 Cormanus Administrator Staff member I'm pretty sure we've been through this before. You can only get the workshop manual from Helm.