The Gecko_imp
Been there
Thread starter
In this part of the south it is sth entirely different,
pal
pal
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Huh, too bad.The Gecko_imp said:In this part of the south it is sth entirely different,
pal
Perhaps so...while it can be a slang term to mean "semen"--and not limited to the U.S. south--I took it to be a phonetic spelling of how the question word "what" typically sounds in informal, spoken English, where the final /t/ of "what" sounds more like a /d/. It's common...often written with 2 /d/ as inThe Gecko_imp said:In this part of the south it is sth entirely different,
pal
:rofl:The Gecko_imp said:wad ?
GoldOxide_imp said:When the Nach laughs, for a moment all is good in the world.
:beerchug:...and I even felt that little tsunami here in So/Ontario, CANGoldOxide_imp said:When the Nach laughs, for a moment all is good in the world.
...and I even felt that little tsunami here in So/Ontario, CANpeterbaron_imp said:...and I even felt that little tsunami here in So/Ontario, CANGoldOxide_imp said:When the Nach laughs, for a moment all is good in the world.
:beerchug:
Good to know, thanks for sharing !!m in sc_imp said:as a follow up, I received the battery tester MAX referenced and played with it a bit last night. It is a very good unit, for sure. would recommend if you wanted to do some testing.
I have had the same experience with mighty battery for other motorcycle and quads.Wagonpeddler_imp said:I've always removed my battery for the winter and left it on a Tender inside. This winter, I decided to leave the battery in the bike in the garage on a Tender. We had a warm day recently, so I thought I'd take a ride....not enough from the battery to crank the engine. BTW, the Tender had a green indicator. It's an aftermarket Firepower Battery that was in the bike (2014 Standard) when I got it three winters ago. There is such a wide variety of prices for batteries. I went for a Mighty Max AGM for $45. It arrived DOA....Tender was properly attached, but the light just blinked red. I thought the battery voltage was just too low. Props for Mighty Max....I emailed them and described the problem, and they refunded me and didn't ask for the battery to be returned. So it's back to the drawing board. Thinking Motobatt...bought one for my last CB750. Seemed OK.
Comments?