Wom womm!!! Beep beeeep!!

Awesome pics Offroad. Love the joy kids get from motorcycles.

On a side note, which HJC is that.
 
Thread starter
Thanks! I was smiling just as big when I was riding it today!

I figure even when I can't ride it any longer, I'll just hire someone to wheel me out to the garage and let me twist the throttle a couple of times to get my fix! ;-)

The HJC helmet is a CL-Max II. It's been a very good helmet. It was the only modular sold at the dealer where I bought the CB. It's got a plate on the side that says blue tooth ready, but I haven't tried using it yet. I did read if you lose that cover, it's hard to get another and the wind noise is really loud with it off, so I hope I never lose it!
 
Back
Top