May 11, 2015 #4 the Ferret Road warrior I had no idea there were so many large motorcycles in South Korea. Very cool.
May 11, 2015 #5 P paulyi_imp First service completed Thread starter The ferret_imp said: I had no idea there were so many large motorcycles in South Korea. Very cool. Click to expand... Yes. There are. South Korea is definitely different with f*cking North Korea. But the problem is no motorcycle can go on any express way. Ridiculous.
The ferret_imp said: I had no idea there were so many large motorcycles in South Korea. Very cool. Click to expand... Yes. There are. South Korea is definitely different with f*cking North Korea. But the problem is no motorcycle can go on any express way. Ridiculous.
May 11, 2015 #6 the Ferret Road warrior The law prevents motorcycles from going on an expressway? wow.
May 11, 2015 #7 P paulyi_imp First service completed Thread starter The ferret_imp said: The law prevents motorcycles from going on an expressway? wow. Click to expand... Yes. I think it is a hidden barrier not to import foreign big bikes.
The ferret_imp said: The law prevents motorcycles from going on an expressway? wow. Click to expand... Yes. I think it is a hidden barrier not to import foreign big bikes.