Wire colors not matching the diagram (2013 A / 2017 NA)?

LayerCake_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I'm planning to add a smart turn system and smart brake module to my 2017 CB 1100 NA/RS as a no cut mod.
I stumbled across a wiring diagram for the 2013 and later CB 1100 A.
Is there a difference in the wiring colors for the 2017 since it has LEDs?
The diagram worked fine for other things like the option plug that I'll use to attach the brake module but for the indicator switch it's pretty different even the number of wires does not match.
 
Were the 2014 std bike’s turn signals LED? If so, try here.
 
No Cormanus. The 2014 lights are not LED.
 
The 2017 does not have LED either, at least in Canada… unless I am wrong.
What particular MY diagrams you need?
Reading from my memory, as I am a few hundred kms away, there are two wires to rear turn signals and three to the front, as it has frt running lights..?
I have smart LED brake/ running light module mounted on my helmet and transferable to my other one… two clicks and changed helmets.
Got way too many automotive diagrams in my head… and sometimes people say: sir, you have a wire sticking out from your head..:D
 
Sir, you have a wire … oh, never mind. :P
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the PM. My bike seems to have the LEDs by default. It's the European 2017 CB 1100 NA according to the owners manual sometimes also mentions it as ANCB1100.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
The 2017 does not have LED either, at least in Canada… unless I am wrong.
What particular MY diagrams you need?
Reading from my memory, as I am a few hundred kms away, there are two wires to rear turn signals and three to the front, as it has frt running lights..?
I have smart LED brake/ running light module mounted on my helmet and transferable to my other one… two clicks and changed helmets.
Got way too many automotive diagrams in my head… and sometimes people say: sir, you have a wire sticking out from your head..:D
Are you sure, Peter? I’m pretty sure the 2017 got an LED headlight and you’d have thought indicators too.

Does anyone have a 2017 service manual?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
The 2017 does not have LED either, at least in Canada… unless I am wrong.
What particular MY diagrams you need?
Reading from my memory, as I am a few hundred kms away, there are two wires to rear turn signals and three to the front, as it has frt running lights..?
I have smart LED brake/ running light module mounted on my helmet and transferable to my other one… two clicks and changed helmets.
Got way too many automotive diagrams in my head… and sometimes people say: sir, you have a wire sticking out from your head..:D
Are you sure, Peter? I’m pretty sure the 2017 got an LED headlight and you’d have thought indicators too.

Does anyone have a 2017 service manual?
Are you sure, Peter? I’m pretty sure the 2017 got an LED headlight and you’d have thought indicators too.

Does anyone have a 2017 service manual?
I am talking about LED turn signals, not head lamps
A 100% sure for '17 EX Canadian, NO LED t/signals, yes LED head lamp
While in Poland, I visited a Honda dealer and took a look at RS = LED turn signals & head lamp

9b8d49cec6e844385d07b36c67d401e6.jpg


aff8fef5f7146edc8cddd951eb5ce96c.jpg

peterbaron_imp said:
The 2017 does not have LED either, at least in Canada… unless I am wrong.
What particular MY diagrams you need?
Reading from my memory, as I am a few hundred kms away, there are two wires to rear turn signals and three to the front, as it has frt running lights..?
I have smart LED brake/ running light module mounted on my helmet and transferable to my other one… two clicks and changed helmets.
Got way too many automotive diagrams in my head… and sometimes people say: sir, you have a wire sticking out from your head..:D
... and it has two wires to both, rear and FRONT t-signals, not three as mistakenly mentioned above in post #8, sorry.
 
LayerCake_imp said:
Thanks for the PM. My bike seems to have the LEDs by default. It's the European 2017 CB 1100 NA according to the owners manual sometimes also mentions it as ANCB1100.
pm sent
 
Thread starter
Thank you very much. :thanks:
I'll create a new thread when I've finished the mods. Might be a while since half of the connectors are shipping from China.
 
LayerCake_imp said:
Thank you very much. :thanks:
I'll create a new thread when I've finished the mods. Might be a while since half of the connectors are shipping from China.
NP, wee need to see your mods backed by pics
 
Thread starter
Will do.
Aliexpress says 15 days shipping lets see.
Might be possible to do the Smart Turn System first maybe this weekend or beginning of next week and the Brake module when the rest arrives.
 
Back
Top