quietguy_imp
Been there
Thread starter
My sixth ride was brief and windblown. From the south at 18, gusting to 25. Saddled up at 10:30 am, temps were 43, windchill 31. Home at 12:30 pm, temp was 51.
Only 51 miles, but it helped calm my trepidation with the front brakes. Was able to modulate them adequately. Honestly, I was getting a bit stressed over my minor mishap a week ago Friday.
I consider my weather here blessed compared to what the east and northeast are diggng out from under. I hope all you easterners are safe and warm.
On a side note, I have an appointment next Saturday to have my 600 mile service performed, although I'll have less than 475 on the clock by then.
... quietguy
Only 51 miles, but it helped calm my trepidation with the front brakes. Was able to modulate them adequately. Honestly, I was getting a bit stressed over my minor mishap a week ago Friday.
I consider my weather here blessed compared to what the east and northeast are diggng out from under. I hope all you easterners are safe and warm.
On a side note, I have an appointment next Saturday to have my 600 mile service performed, although I'll have less than 475 on the clock by then.
... quietguy