Windshiled, highway pegs, ,irrors, bags, lighting, etc

drswan92028_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I've added a windshield, bags, highway pegs, mirrors and LED lighting so far. I had to make brackets for the highways pegs. SlipStreamer has several windshields that fit this bike, the S-02 Spirit is the one I prefer for looks and function. I've had it on several bikes already.
 
Nice collection of bikes! The first photo looks like what happens when I work on mine. "Hmmm...why do I have these extra parts? Oh well, let's see what happens!"
 
drswan,

What kind of saddle bags do you have? Also, if you could post better pictures of the saddle bags I would appreciate it.

Thanks.
 
Thread starter
They limit the size of my pics and here is the best one I've got for the bags. They are TourMaster on the back and SaddleMan on the front.
 
Also, where did you get the highway pegs from? I was going to do something similar, except, purchase an engine guard and get a universal highway peg to clamp to it.
 
Agreed with BIGGREEK, I've got to know the details of those highway pegs!
When I was riding from Perth to Melbourne I couldn't stop thinking how nice a set of highway pegs and some heated grips would've been.
That Saddleman looks great as well.
 
Thread starter
BIGGREEK_imp said:
Also, where did you get the highway pegs from? I was going to do something similar, except, purchase an engine guard and get a universal highway peg to clamp to it.
I ordered the highway pegs from online, they are Kuryakyn highway pegs and are available online for under $100.
Dave
The highway pegs are Kuryakyn. Just google it and you'll find them. The bracket is easy to make, just three holes to drill and some grinding.

Dave
 
drswan92028_imp said:
I've added a windshield, bags, highway pegs, mirrors and LED lighting so far. I had to make brackets for the highways pegs. SlipStreamer has several windshields that fit this bike, the S-02 Spirit is the one I prefer for looks and function. I've had it on several bikes already.
how tall are you? I am six foot four inches and I am concerned about the comfort of highwaypegs, being that thay are still so closely mounted. Is there any room to stretch out.
 
Back
Top