JCHONDA_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Can anyone tell me the best, most functional windshield for the CB1100 DLX?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I went with the Puig Naked but haven't installed it yet.dsinned_imp said:Postoak, just curious, which one did you go with?
Thanks, Popgun! I think I'll ride without a windshield, for now. When I put one on for the colder weather, I'll definitely remember your advice!Lord Popgun_imp said:Roper, if you get another shield and you get buzzing again, remove your headlight and wrap ALL the connectors in the shell with some thin foam. Like from packing material or something.
A number of us had this happen and it turned out the connectors were buzzing against the headlight bucket or bulb holder. Couldn't hear it until we installed a windshield or flyscreen. Drove us crazy till we figured it out!
I didn't take to this look at first but it is really starting to grow on me. Your larger back rest does a nice job of counterbalancing the bulk of the fairing. There are a lot of these fairings listed on ebay, some are even new old stock.Carguy1959_imp said:If you are machanialy inclinded, you can go this route. It cost me about $500 and 8hrs. If anybody is interested, I can share what it took to do.
This is my favorite standard...Carguy1959_imp said:If you are machanialy inclinded, you can go this route. It cost me about $500 and 8hrs. If anybody is interested, I can share what it took to do.
It does look good Riko...brings back memories of the Shoei mini fairings available several decades ago.Riko_imp said:personally, nothing beats the chic design road comet (I) screen for looks...
with the touring screen wind protection is even very good, although loud at speed