GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
... also potentially useful for electronic toll freeways.Lord Popgun_imp said:You can actually buy license plate flippers. Google them.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
... also potentially useful for electronic toll freeways.Lord Popgun_imp said:You can actually buy license plate flippers. Google them.

Pdedse, basically no, but when I ride a toll highway on Sundays with very little traffic, have my entire black riding gear and my old, white helmet on, some vehicles wanting to overtake me slow down to make sure everything is OK and then they overtake....it makes me laugh!!pdedse_imp said:PB...do you get mistaken for moto police very often? It has that look. That gorgeous look!

GoldOxide_imp said:

peterbaron_imp said:Pdedse, basically no, but when I ride a toll highway on Sundays with very little traffic, have my entire black riding gear and my old, white helmet on, some vehicles wanting to overtake me slow down to make sure everything is OK and then they overtake....it makes me laugh!!pdedse_imp said:PB...do you get mistaken for moto police very often? It has that look. That gorgeous look!
I ride posted max 100 km/h speed....
Today, I got this jacket from my boss...will try it soon....
![]()
GoldOxide_imp said:
It looks like I have to start patrolling QEW & HWY 403 where GO is testing his AT's speed limiter * * * *
Thanks a lot, sorry for the late answer. So far, on my "long distance" trips (typically 50-100 km legs on winding mountain roads) I do rarely miss a windshield. But Italy is calling, and that's why I started looking into this.peterbaron_imp said:Here ya go>>
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Is this OK or you need any closer look of any part/location, let me know.
:beerchug:
Thanks a lot, sorry for the late answer. So far, on my "long distance" trips (typically 50-100 km legs on winding mountain roads) I do rarely miss a windshield. But Italy is calling, and that's why I started looking into this.j3gq_imp said:Thanks a lot, sorry for the late answer. So far, on my "long distance" trips (typically 50-100 km legs on winding mountain roads) I do rarely miss a windshield. But Italy is calling, and that's why I started looking into this.peterbaron_imp said:Here ya go>>
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Is this OK or you need any closer look of any part/location, let me know.
:beerchug:
Your photos are a great help. One question so, is it as easy as it looks to not just take off the screen, but the struts too ? Does your street shield come with the paperwork needed to pass DOT checks ?

Same type I have on my EX. It works enough and does not detract from the bike, I just leave it. I had to cut off the ends of the rods so they are flush with the bottom of the clamp, so it is probably better I leave it alone since I cut different lengths off.The ferret_imp said:Here is what is left on your bike after removing the NC Street Shield EX
these two knobs on the handlebars
![]()
![]()
and one of these on each fork leg
![]()
You could remove it all, but leaving them on makes putting on and taking off the shield a 3 minute proposition
Reviewing old threads and got a good laugh out of this one. Thanks for the larf.:beerchug:GoldOxide_imp said:" ... you know why I stopped you?" :dodgy:Cormanus_imp said:I struggle to think of anything more terrifying.
"No officer, ... sir."
"What is this? A Honda? Looks like a CB1100?" :dodgy:
"Yes sir. It is." :-/
"As you can see, I have one of these in white." :dodgy:
"That's nice, sir. Why did you stop me?"
"Are you disrespecting your public protection authority?" :dodgy:
"No sir. I like white CB1100s." :-/
"Good. Well, I am citing you because your RLETs are not clean." :dodgy:
Crazy, some of them Forum members.Nachodaddy_imp said:Reviewing old threads and got a good laugh out of this one. Thanks for the larf.:beerchug:GoldOxide_imp said:" ... you know why I stopped you?" :dodgy:Cormanus_imp said:I struggle to think of anything more terrifying.
"No officer, ... sir."
"What is this? A Honda? Looks like a CB1100?" :dodgy:
"Yes sir. It is." :-/
"As you can see, I have one of these in white." :dodgy:
"That's nice, sir. Why did you stop me?"
"Are you disrespecting your public protection authority?" :dodgy:
"No sir. I like white CB1100s." :-/
"Good. Well, I am citing you because your RLETs are not clean." :dodgy: