Wild Geezers...

quietguy_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Similar to the film, "Wild Hogs", I'm chatting with a friend that makes custom T-shirts and patches, going to try designing something along the lines of the Thread title.

As soon as she has a few designs sketched out I'll post 'em here.

As of today, I consider myself an official Old Geezer... I think I'd rather be called a "Wild Geezer" ... :s
 
So how old are you old geezer? If not over 60 you are just a centrum silver lol
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
So how old are you old geezer? If not over 60 you are just a centrum silver lol
LOL... I'm now 68. Mostly, I feel about 28.

But as Eastwood once said, "A man's gotta know his limitations..." :blush:
 
Ok you qualify. Cracks me up that AARP and Centrum Vitamin company consider people seniors at 50.
 
Thread starter
I'm always asking for the good ole "senior discount" at eateries, etc..

Amazing - at 21 I was always being "carded".

And now, at my advanced age, I'm again getting "carded", lol.
 
It's cool to see how many "older" guys are still riding :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I just turned 78 and have no plans to give it up anytime soon.
 
Rocky_imp said:
It's cool to see how many "older" guys are still riding :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I just turned 78 and have no plans to give it up anytime soon.
You are an inspiration to all we older riders Rocky. I'll turn 68 soon and I hope to still be able to ride 10 years from now.
 
Rocky' pid='117860' dateline='1451920595 said:
It's cool to see how many "older" guys are still riding
quote]

It is. When my grandparents were my age they were OLD lol
 
redbirds_imp said:
Rocky_imp said:
It's cool to see how many "older" guys are still riding :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I just turned 78 and have no plans to give it up anytime soon.
You are an inspiration to all we older riders Rocky. I'll turn 68 soon and I hope to still be able to ride 10 years from now.
You are an inspiration to all we older riders Rocky. I'll turn 68 soon and I hope to still be able to ride 10 years from now.
Thanks for that redbirds.
When we reach these milestones it's all about your health - and some attitude too. I'm blessed with good physical strength and stamina.
If you're blessed with reasonably good health there's no reason why you can't ride for many, many years to come.
Not to belabor the point or brag about it, but when I was 70 I spent three weeks riding through the deserts and mountains of Chile and Peru. Three years later I spent 12 days riding through the Rocky Mountains of British Columbia and Alberta.
Fantastic adventures!
 
Thread starter
Motogeezer1949_imp said:
I'll be hitting 67 end of next month ;)
I turned 68 yesterday...

Once I get the t-shirt design set I'll pass it along. You can then let me know if you'd be interested in one.

No, I won't be marketing these things - just mainly for myself.
Rocky... mostly I say to you, Bravo!

I plan to ride till I fall off... even then, I'll get training wheels and keep going.
 
will training wheels keep you from leaning? if so not sure I want to go that direction. Honda is talking about marketing a 3 wheeled leaning Goldwing like that Piaggio scooter.
 
Back
Top