Why is it so difficult to find a darn mirror?

FLYTYM_imp

Been there
Thread starter
It’s time to replace the mirrors and can’t seem to find what I’m looking for. The style is a small generic rectangle mirror on a short stem. Years ago these were everywhere. EMGO makes the mirror but it has the logo on the back,the mirror I had years ago didn’t have the logo and that’s what I’m lookong for. I’ll post a picture when I get a chance,anybody happen the know what size the threads are,I’m thinking 8 MM.
 
It sounds like you maybe be looking for the stock mirrors on the '91-'03 Nighthawks. I considered putting a set of these on my CB11, but ultimately the lollipops grew on me.

c3eeab2ff6fac4f4e5da3adee3cd48dc.jpg
 
Flynrider_imp said:
It sounds like you maybe be looking for the stock mirrors on the '91-'03 Nighthawks. I considered putting a set of these on my CB11, but ultimately the lollipops grew on me.

c3eeab2ff6fac4f4e5da3adee3cd48dc.jpg
Nice backdrop Flynrider. Like the colour of the N.Hawk. I remember when the early 90's N.Hawks were new. I compared them to their predecessor of the early 80's. (*sigh*) Time Waits For No One.
 
FLYTYM_imp said:
It’s time to replace the mirrors and can’t seem to find what I’m looking for. The style is a small generic rectangle mirror on a short stem. Years ago these were everywhere. EMGO makes the mirror but it has the logo on the back,the mirror I had years ago didn’t have the logo and that’s what I’m lookong for. I’ll post a picture when I get a chance,anybody happen the know what size the threads are,I’m thinking 8 MM.
FLYTYM, check out this old post I listed and see if the mirror is what you are looking for. http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10974&pid=181596#pid181596 I have a pair NIB I am not using, Honda OEM, same stamping on the mirror as the Lollipops. Stems are almost identical length angle bend to stock, same thread for direct screw in. PM if interested.
 
Thread starter
2017EX_imp said:
FLYTYM_imp said:
It’s time to replace the mirrors and can’t seem to find what I’m looking for. The style is a small generic rectangle mirror on a short stem. Years ago these were everywhere. EMGO makes the mirror but it has the logo on the back,the mirror I had years ago didn’t have the logo and that’s what I’m lookong for. I’ll post a picture when I get a chance,anybody happen the know what size the threads are,I’m thinking 8 MM.
FLYTYM, check out this old post I listed and see if the mirror is what you are looking for. http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10974&pid=181596#pid181596 I have a pair NIB I am not using, Honda OEM, same stamping on the mirror as the Lollipops. Stems are almost identical length angle bend to stock, same thread for direct screw in. PM if interested.
FLYTYM, check out this old post I listed and see if the mirror is what you are looking for. http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10974&pid=181596#pid181596 I have a pair NIB I am not using, Honda OEM, same stamping on the mirror as the Lollipops. Stems are almost identical length angle bend to stock, same thread for direct screw in. PM if interested.
I got a set of the mirrors I posted,I can used to the logo for now. I’ve opened a FLICKR account to post pictures,just need to figure it out.
 
Some here on the forum me included have gone to the mirrors that come with the cb 500 f . I like them and look good on the cb1100.
 
Back
Top