Why I don't kick the cat when I get home from commuting on a CB1100

Thread starter
Nahh, I wouldn't really do that. When I got home from sitting in that traffic due to the rain, I laid down on the floor to stretch my back, and he jumped on board.

His brother, however, ran and hid, apparently sensing my seething, hidden rage.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Nahh, I wouldn't really do that. When I got home from sitting in that traffic due to the rain, I laid down on the floor to stretch my back, and he jumped on board.

His brother, however, ran and hid, apparently sensing my seething, hidden rage.
Awesome pic Gone.


"Feed me."
 
Thread starter
He's saying "You are not Mom. But, I will grant you five minutes of attention. Enjoy it."
 
Thread starter
There is an old proverb. I'm sure I'm getting it wrong, but it goes something like:
"A dog is happiest when it thinks it is pleasing a human. We are happiest when we think we are pleasing a cat."
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
There is an old proverb. I'm sure I'm getting it wrong, but it goes something like:
"A dog is happiest when it thinks it is pleasing a human. We are happiest when we think we are pleasing a cat."
lol - Close enough Gone.
 
m in sc_imp said:
my cat Simon loves hanging out, and is the least food motivated animal I've ever had. we also have 2 dogs. Heck, he wont eat cat treats or people food either. Only thing he demands is if he comes in wet, (he comes and goes as he pleases through the dog door) to be towel dried off. lol.
Simon is soooooo cool m in sc.

:cool:

What a great mate.
 
Back
Top