Novice_imp
Been there
deleted
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not the first time :beerchug:uscgmac_imp said:First off I don't know a single person who ever owned a klr and second off most cops, firemen and military veterans ride Harleys. Look at all the police, fire and military veteran motorcycle clubs out there. In my club its about 95% Harleys and 5% mixed with Indian, victory and some Japanese brands. I've seen lots of doctors and lawyers on bmw and other types of adventure bikes but no group is really set on one brand or style. The OP is a little off on his perceptions. I think the people who ride the CB1100 are generally anyone who likes retro looks with modern technology. I remember the bikes from the late 70s and early 80s because when I got to start riding I had to buy older used bikes untill I could afford new. Got my first bike in 1988 at the age of 17. I'm Uscg reserve and NYPD. My club is the Blue Knights and I own a 2014 Ultra classic and a 2014 CB1100.
Wow, I had no idea this was such a wild and crazy bunch!Novice_imp said:deleted

No apology necessary—to me, anyway. I was having a bit of a joke. :beerchug:Novice_imp said:deleted
But without photos, it didn't happen. Just sayin'.Papa Weeley_imp said:^ Well, we're the same age, and in the same neighborhood, Mssr. Assassin. Mayhaps when the weather cools a bit, we ought to partake of a ride including some of the about listed adventurous activities.
I love the internetScepisle_imp said:57 year old retired professional assassin, gentleman adventurer, raconteur, man of letters, dandy, renowned art thief, and seducer of beautiful women...... Love my CB1100... pure class..