ron1100_imp
Running like a top
Are you guys adjusting your chains on the center or side stand? I can't remember off the top of my head what the manual states.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks. Can't wait to get back on the saddle. Hopefully by early next week.The ferret_imp said:Manual says centerstand.
Thanks. Can't wait to get back on the saddle. Hopefully by early next week.The ferret_imp said:Manual says centerstand.
Congratulations, I guess? Ours all came with 2 things in them, there's at least a couple threads on this forum about it (like this thread). My Yamaha's tool kit came with just about everything you'd need to strip the bike down to the frame, although it'd certainly take you a while.enzo_imp said:I've never heard Honda skimping on a basic tool kit on a bike and I've had a dozen.
Those are the same ones I use and they fit without removing the muffler, even with an 1/2"-3/8" adapter on a torque wrench. I have both the 32 & 27, but was able to tighten just fine without using the 27 as ferret mentioned. (83 ft/lbs is the spec.)Rolls_imp said:This set of Craftsman 1/2" sockets contains a 27mm and 32mm for $29.74 online w/free in-store pickup. They're 12pt., not 6pt., but they're shallow enough to fit behind the exhaust and they're easy-read, fwiw.
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-6-pc...75000P?prdNo=8&blockNo=8&blockType=G8
You can also get just the 32 and 27 for about $17.
Hope it helps,
Rolls